Trump says no talks are scheduled with Iran
President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that there are "no talks or conversations" occurring now or scheduled in the future with Iran and asserted that the U.S. Naval blockade of the country remains in "full force and effect."
Writing on social media Tuesday, Trump also claimed that the Strait of Hormuz was "open and operating" and that "all water mines have been removed or detonated."
Trump's post comes just a day after Fox News reported that the president said in an off-camera interview that the U.S. was backchanneling with the Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
Tehran had previously denied that such talks were occurring following an Axios report that Iraqi Kurdish officials were helping to mediate discussions between the U.S. and IRGC.




