Israeli strike in Lebanon kills 1, Health Ministry says
The Emergency Operations Center of Lebanon's Ministry of Public Health said in a Monday statement that one person was killed when an Israeli airstrike targeted a vehicle in the town of Bayssarieh, in the southern Sidon district.

Israel has continued a campaign of airstrikes against what it says are Hezbollah operatives and infrastructure in Lebanon despite a ceasefire deal signed by the combatants nearly a year ago.
The Israel Defense Forces claims to have killed at least 330 Hezbollah operatives since the ceasefire was signed.
Volker Turk, the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, said last month that more than 100 civilians in Lebanon had been killed by Israeli action between November 2024 and September 2025.





