Trump administration faces legal change from USAID union members
A union representing nearly 2,000 foreign service officers at the U.S. Agency for International Development said in a court filing that the Trump administration is failing to comply with last week’s temporary restraining order to prevent the dismantling of USAID.
The allegation -- made in an emergency motion on Monday night -- marked the second time the Trump administration attracted criticism for failing to comply with court orders and came amid heightened criticism of the judicial branch from billionaire Trump ally Elon Musk and Vice President JD Vance.

The American Foreign Service Association cited multiple examples of employees continuing to be placed on leave and to be locked out of their computers, despite a temporary restraining order Friday preventing the Trump administration from their plan to place 2,200 employees on leave.
"Beyond non-compliance with the TRO, factual developments that occurred immediately before and in the wake of the February 7 hearing also suggest that the government intends to continue taking potentially irreversible actions to dismantle the agency before the Court can adjudicate the lawfulness of those actions," the lawsuit said.

Accusing the Trump administration of continuing to take "immediate, irreparable action to dismantle" USAID, the foreign service union asked for a hearing on Tuesday to ensure the Trump administration complies with the order.
-ABC News’ Katherine Faulders and Peter Charalambous







